Darkest Powers Trilogy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Darkest Powers Trilogy

Come and enjoy a place where you can talk all about Kelley Armstrong's Darkest Powers Trilogy: The Summoning, The Awakening, and The Reckoning.

3 posters

RULES BEFORE YOU WRITE OR COMMENT!

mRs.PCipriano (Bubbles)
    mRs.PCipriano (Bubbles)

RULES BEFORE YOU WRITE OR COMMENT!  Empty RULES BEFORE YOU WRITE OR COMMENT!

Post  mRs.PCipriano (Bubbles) Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:02 pm

*PLEASE READ*OK!! i have seen in past events people come and claim stories and everything. i seriously would not like to see some one come and claim some one elses story. If you believe they have "stole" your story either pm the admin or a mod. *I SERIOUSLY DO NOT WANT TO SEE ANY PROBLEMS BEING LAIED OUT IN PUBLIC* also do not comment if you have to say something hurtful. this forum is for free writing and free will so like people say "IF YOU DON'T HAVE TO ANYTHING NICE TO SAY DONT SAY IT AT ALL" THANK YOU!! HERE ARE SOME RULES N ARE ALSO COMMON SENSE IN A WAY!
    1) DO NOT WRITE ANYTHING THAT IS HURTFUL TO THE WRITER
    2) DO NOT POST YOUR PROBLEMS IN PUBLIC
    3) DO NOT CLAIM YOUR STORY IN PUBLIC IF U BELIEVE IT HAS BEEN STOLLEN NOTIFY A MOD OR THE ADMIN
    *IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS YOU CAN PM ME, ANY OTHER MOD, OR THE ADMIN!

Last edited by mRs.PCipriano on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
    00Spirited Away00
    00Spirited Away00

RULES BEFORE YOU WRITE OR COMMENT!  Empty Re: RULES BEFORE YOU WRITE OR COMMENT!

Post  00Spirited Away00 Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:23 am

Here is a summary of a story I've been working on for a while now hope it sounds good ^-^ :

Chinami has had issues all her life, she never fit in when she was in school. When she was 10 her house burned down killing both of her parents and all her belongings, and now at age 15, is in a foster home with horrible foster parents who make her work almost all day. The only one who acknowledges her existence is her blood red cat with no name. One day, finally getting a break from her living hell, she finds a quiet place to sit and read, this then goes wrong when she slips into a rabbit hole that leads to a disillusioned world known as Wonderland. Not knowing where to go she feels trapped, she then meets a mysterious cat like young man named Kyoshi who becomes her companion through out the story. Through their adventure Chinami and Kyoshi meet weird people and creatures, and must defeat the Queen of Wonderland in order to make it back to her world. But as the adventure goes on she learns more about her companion and herself and might not want to go back.

Yes it is a remake of Alice in Wonderland!
    mRs.PCipriano (Bubbles)
    mRs.PCipriano (Bubbles)

RULES BEFORE YOU WRITE OR COMMENT!  Empty Re: RULES BEFORE YOU WRITE OR COMMENT!

Post  mRs.PCipriano (Bubbles) Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:16 pm

hmmm i like it it seems really interesting..........
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:17 pm

Very good! I wanna hear more!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content